Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy Festivus, everyone ;-) (Any other Seinfeld fans out there?!?)

Whatever your religious affiliations, I wish you and your family the very best for the holidays and many blessings and good fortune for the year ahead. 2014: Bring it on!

As 2013 draws to a close, I find myself looking back on what was a life-changing year. My love of fitness and health blossomed, and I started interning at a local gym whose mission statement I believe in whole-heartedly. I enrolled in a personal training certification course which will provide a solid foundation for a career in fitness. My brother and I bought a house. I strengthened my existing friendships and made new ones. I maintained this blog (sort of, hehe). I learned a lot of tough lessons that taught me a lot about my strength of character. Bottom line? I have a lot to be thankful for, and even more to look forward to. My hope is that you had a fantastic 2013 as well, and that you realize how truly special, unique, and wonderful YOU are and always will be.

From my family to yours,

Happy Holidays!

xo, Hilary



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback! Thanks for visiting.